Site Reliability Engineer
- Our client is a next-generation software company that offers a true cloud, headless commerce platform, providing the building blocks for the new digital commerce age with million dollars businesses
- Pioneering the use of microservices, APIs and cloud to deliver the most modern commerce architecture for speed and agility
- We offer the next generation eCommerce platform – API and cloud based, highly scalable and on every channel. We put outstanding tech knowledge and enthusiasm in a modern, friendly and family oriented environment
- Visionary in 2019 Gartner Magic QuadrantTM for Digital Commerce for second consecutive year!
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas twice per year as team policy (to Germany and/or US)
What you will do
- Working with trending and modern technologies (GCP, AWS, ELK, K8S, Docker, etc.) in large scale; multi-region environment
- Scaling our platform and being responsible for its availability
- Designing and implementation of a reactive cloud architecture as well as improving our continuous deployment chain
- Taking care of large scale environment and modern technologies: Catalogue of 300+ API endpoints; from Monolith to MACH1 (Microservices. APIs. Cloud-based. Headless)
- Minimize incident impacts by being informed upfront with monitoring, logs and metrics and having an eye on IT standards and security
- Taking part in on-call rotation (with the worldwide distributed team) for production systems
Your Skills and Experience
- Five years’ experience as a System Engineer and Software Engineer (DevOps culture) in an international team
- Strong skills in both Linux and at least one major programming language (Golang, Python, Java/Scala would be great – mainly because we use the first two most of the time, and the other two are fine since our backend is JVM based)
- Proficient in container orchestration (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, etc.); K8s production experience a plus
- Experience managing AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Practical work experience with MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Solid handling of Configuration Management tools like Terraform
- Understanding of CI/CD and GitOps
- Experience with central logging (ELK stack) and monitoring systems (we use Prometheus)
- Mentality to share and the aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new things
- Fluent English to work in an international, distributed, cross-functional team
- Great team player & reliable colleague
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- Product: Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career