Talent Acquisition Executive
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, interview candidates and recap to Managers, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to recruiting sites and social media
- Onboard new employees.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to Managers.
- Joining external events and operating internal events in order to promote company’s reputation as “Best place to work”.
- Other activities of the Talent Acquisition Department.
Your Skills and Experience
- Having more than 1 years of working experience in Recruiting IT or headhunt
- English is a must
- Strong communication, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Working experience with western brands is a big plus.
- Dynamic, independent, team player and flexible.
- Holding a Bachelor degree in related fields is an advantage
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career