Talent Acquisition Manager
- Hiring senior levels from team leader and above.
- Developing and maintaining the recruitment plans & budget for the acquisition activities.
- Executing assigned monthly/yearly recruitment plan of the team and managing the team to achieve the highest fulfillment rate while ensuring the quality of new hires.
- Resolving recruitment related issues
- Actively proposing and participating in the implementation of recruitment solutions, sourcing initiatives, and talent mapping.
- Regularly providing updates on recruitment progress and actively analyzing weekly/monthly recruitment results to have suitable planning and solutions to fulfill the recruitment needs.
- Managing work assignment of the team ensuring appropriate work assignment, smoothness, and continuity of operations.
- Training/Coaching and developing team members to ensure efficiency and continuous productivity improvement.
- Deploying recruitment branding, Job fair…
- Leading, managing and supervising members of the recruitment team for evaluating recruitment efforts
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by the Head of the department.
Your Skills and Experience
- Having more than 7 years of working experience in Recruiting IT or headhunt
- English is a must
- Highly skilled in recruitment, operation, communication, negotiation, presentation
- Good networking skill
- Great headhunting skill and industry mapping (people research)
- Skilled in candidate competition tracking & management
- Creative, dynamic, and team player with business acumen and passion for company business growth
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership to work with all organizational levels
- High learning ability
- Self-motivation ability
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Able to work independently and responsibly, teamwork
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- You will be working on a daily basis with a team of passionate entrepreneurs who believe in the value of Trust, Transparency, Growth and Soul.
- Laptop is provided
- Lovely benefits package, including competitive salary, Year-end bonus, Medical Insurance, and 15 days annual leaves.
- Loyalty program is applied after the 2nd employment contract
- Meaningful Company activities and Management Retreats.
- Modern office in District 1.
- Free dress code – Your choice to be confident and comfortable.
NFQ Asia Career