- As a Technical Architect you’ll work as part of a team to deliver innovative, cost-effective and efficient IT solutions to an organization.
- You’ll be working with cutting edge frameworks, automation, and use the latest technologies for error tracking, reporting, and testing, with a high level of test coverage to maintain high-quality products that our clients use to run their entire business. We take pride in clean code built for our highly scalable systems. We work in small teams for clients from all around the world, follow agile work methods, and use continuous integration and delivery methodologies to move fast without sacrificing quality.
- Your task is to help firefight problems in the various teams as well as educate the teams to avoid them at all.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
- Work closely with the DevOps team in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root-cause analysis investigations.
- Report directly to the Head of Engineering.
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications, both Frontend (ReactJS / VueJS), Backend (PHP / Python / RoR) and DevOps.
- Deep knowledge of web frameworks and Cloud technologies.
- Experience in Automation Test frameworks
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies
- 2 years of experience working as a Technical Architect.
- Good at verbal and written in English
- Experience in booking business domain (hotel booking, car rental)
- Work experience in Symfony, Elasticsearch, React (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in database design & SQL skills
- Knowledge on Real Time Communication (Pusher, PubNub, FireBase)
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career