- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- Design, develop, test internal REST API
- Design and implement scalable and robust applications
- Analyze functional requirements and creation of software design
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Work closely with infrastructure team in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root-cause analysis investigations
- Write API documentation for better communication with front-end developers
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications and back-end technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
- Deep knowledge of web frameworks
- Experience in unit testing frameworks
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies
- 2 years of experience in leading engineering teams
- Experience in booking business domain (hotel booking, car rental)
- Work experience in PHP, Symfony (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in database design & SQL skills
- Experience in REST API development
- Knowledge on Realtime Communication (Pusher, PubNub, FireBase)
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Good at English communication
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career