Technical Lead (PHP, JS, E-commerce)
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
Your Skills and Experience
- Good English communication & have the ability to work, discuss, consult directly with international clients.
- +3 years leading engineering teams; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Significant experience with schema design and database design with consideration of high scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Database experience in any of these areas: SQL / RDBS, Memcached, ElasticSearch, Redis.
- Solid understanding of every aspect of one or more web frameworks, especially E-Commerce frameworks.
- Solid understanding of every aspect of application performance, optimization, security and compliance
- Ability to leverage automation tools and processes like TDD, BDD to minimize defect bleed
- Ability to design the architecture of the entire system
- Ability to liaise with DevOps to set up and manage the infrastructure
- Solid knowledge of working with messaging platforms
- Strong understanding of payment processing
- Master of GIT
- Ability to lead not only the entire team/project but also the client
- Hand-on with AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
- Knowledge of caching mechanisms
- Frontend: jQuery/ AngularJS / React / React Native
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career