- Join us and be among our foundation rockstars team at Da Nang, a lovely seaside city of Vietnam.
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- 1-3 year working experience as a UI/UX Designer (Web)
- English is a must
- Strong visual design skills
- Strong communication, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with western brands is a big plus
- Proficiency in styling languages: CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, etc. and responsive design is a big plus
- Dynamic, independent, team player and product-driven mindset
- Holding a Bachelor degree of Graphic design/Multimedia design/Web design or related fields is an advantage
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career